Hematology eDigest is a free online publication from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine that offers a convenient way for Hematologists and Hematology/Oncologists to stay abreast of the most important issues in the field while earning CME credit.
With Hematology eDigest you will:
- Save time and stay up to date
- You receive concise monthly reviews of medical literature surrounding the most important issues in Hematology—delivered directly to your email box.
- Learn from leading experts
- Hematology eDigest is overseen by an expert Hematology editorial panel of Program Directors. And each month's issue is written by different guest authors, with expertise in the topic of focus.
- Earn CME credit, as you learn
- For each issue, you have the option of earning 0.5 CME credits from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine by completing an online post-test
The expanding volume of medical information has made it increasingly difficult to stay up to date on the most important issues. To stay informed you need an advantage.
Subscribe now to Hematology eDigest by completing the form on the right.Hematology e-Digest Editorial Schedule
|Future Topics to Include
|Myelodysplasia: Classification and Management|
|Iron Overload and Iron Chelation Therapy|
|Pain and Sickle Cell|
|Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Allied Disorders|
|Management of SCD|
|Hemolysis, Pulmonary Hypertension In Sickle Cell and Thalassemia|
|Recombinant Human Erythropoietin - Does it Make Cancer Worse?|
|Management of ITP|
|Brain And Sickle Cell Disease|